Monday, September 6, 2010

09/06/2010- Oh, Phil Collins... You too???

::Extra Goodies::The ::WIKI "FACTS":: in this morning's Ocho-rific Song o the Day referenced Another Day in Paradise-Phil Collins.   I went to YouTube to get the video and embed it here .... but sadly; you can add Phil Collins to the list of people who don't want their videos embedded.



  I can understand if I were paying for it and then giving it to you folks for free ... but for the love of Peter, Paul and


Mary; Phil Collins .... all you're doing is making people have to add an extra step to enjoying your music.  It seems completely asinine to me!!

....but I'm linking to you anyway .... you're welcome.


Until next time...
Have a Grand and Groovy Day!!
If you liked it, share it!!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts This Week...

Most Popular Posts of All Time...