Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Onset of my December 1 Firing and One of the Greatest Vintage T.V. Theme Songs O' All Time

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! 


This little re-run project has really given me a chance to look at the importance of things such as titles!  A title is a tough thing to come up with ... sometimes if it's a "popular and loved" song, I think the best thing to do would be to put
the actual song title and artist name in the title of the blog - but my statistics tell me differently ... with the highest read blogs in the Ocho-rific's history being those with mysterious titles.  So ... now you know ... if you're a blogger, regardless of the topic - you must remember that titles are important ... as are tags.  You'll be able to read more about blog readership strategies as well as all sorts of other marketing tid-bits when I re-open Confessions of a Marketing Consultant later this year.



In today's re-run from November 4, 2010 you'll relive the onset of my December 1 firing...
(*insert flashback waves here*)
::I'm not working at my day job this week, due to my tardiness I've been given a week off, sans pay.  I'd like to go on record as saying I don't blame my boss at all. I blame myself. I run late ... that's what I do ... I've always been a late runner and I've really been busting my fanny to be on time.  I've smashed a pair of glasses to smithereens and lost two cats in the last month and a half trying to be on time.
He's been more than understanding.::



And you'll learn how searching my noggin for the title for a Facebook message to the family of a KCoJax Candid Kid gave me one of the most highly read Ocho-rific Songs o the Day o' all time....
click the link below for ...
A Great Vintage T.V. Theme Song!
Click Here to Read More of 
the Ochorific Song o' the Day
Until next time...
Have a Grand and Groovy Day!! 
If you liked it, share it!!
Bookmark and Share
Please and Thanks!!

Want MORE of the Ochorific Song of the Day?  May I suggest the "New? Start Here!" page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts This Week...

Most Popular Posts of All Time...