Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Jimmy Buffett, Coconut Water and a Poster with a Camel On It ... (the animal, not the cigarette)

As I scrolled through the news feed this morning I noticed that Jimmy Buffett had been on Jimmy Fallon last night...


The headline says he's offering drinking advice and
I don't really need any as I'm not a big drinker, but some of you may.  He offers that the MOST sure fire cure for a hangover is "Don't Get Drunk" ... and he advises that if you do find yourself hungover, Coconut Water will do the trick... and he says it in a Jamaican accent, so it must be true... 



Anywho, it's a fantastic little interview ... I dearly love Jimmy Fallon's boyish charm, always ... and I just can't say enough wonderful things about Jimmy
Buffett!  In my humble opinion, Jimmy Buffett represents the exact opposite of stress... As I've worked on this short piece this morning I've been listening to him and I'm so relaxed I could slide out of my chair...













Thank you so much for stopping by ... I hope you enjoyed the interview and most likely I'll bring along a little more Jimmy Buffett for us later on ... If you liked the post, share it with your friends... Please and Thanks!



icon
See This and a Slew of Other Posters at Wolfgang's Vault! icon
Be Nice to People ...
Don't Judge Anyone But Yourself ...
and Don't Text and

icon
Drive!
Have a Grand and Groovy Day! 

Want MORE of the Ochorific Song of the Day?  May I suggest the "New? Start Here!" page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts This Week...

Most Popular Posts of All Time...