Monday, April 25, 2011

04/25/2011 - A Week of Ocho-rific Repeats Begins!



Good morning and Happy Monday!!  I hope you've all made it in one piece through the round of storms that've been battering our neck o the woods for the last few days.  If you don't already, I highly suggest that you follow Beau Dodson Weather on Facebook.  He is passionate about the weather, which leads to very detailed coverage.  He definitely gets my vote for FAVE weatherman!



I'm nearly certain that those of
you who read yesterday have been beyond anxious to find out what some of the most popular posts have been.  So off we go ...  


The post below was published on a Monday after I'd spent some time adding the Ocho-rific header to the site.  It's a GREAT  country folk war protest song and contains some of my FAVE lyrics EVAH...

"He can't even run his own life, 



I'll be damned if he'll run mine--"


And now, for today's
Ocho-rific
Repeat
(Click the Link below to read it in it's entirety)

 From Monday, November 8, 2010



Until next time...
Have a Grand and Groovy Day!!
If you liked it, share it!!
Bookmark and Share
Please and Thanks!!

Want MORE of the Ochorific Song of the Day?  May I suggest the "New? Start Here!" page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts This Week...

Most Popular Posts of All Time...