Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tap... Tap... Tap... Is This Thing On?



Wow ... my last post for the Ocho-rific Song o' the Day was Monday, June 6, 2011!!!  

As always during these hiatuses I've wandered through my drafts at least 4,000,000 times trying to get my wick lit again and I just
couldn't seem to do it ... But my wick is relighting rather well on lots of things these days and though I STILL have a LOT of catching up and a LOT of crow to eat in some cases, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel brighter than I've been able to see in years... 



This was the last post I wrote here - Monday, June 6, 2011 Watching the Wheels - 1980

The Ocho-rific Song o' the Day will be coming back soon in it's entirety but I'm going to take this opportunity to fill you in on a piece of what's been happening during this last hiatus which lasted a shocking 2 years and 1 month!!

I have a very varied line of income streams... One of which I loosely call "Web Work".  My "Web Work" involves blogging, content creation, the monetization of blogs, etc... 

In a recent conversation with my Mom, Kay regarding HER blog, I mentioned to her that I still get a pretty fair amount of traffic on the Ocho-rific Song o' the Day even though I haven't written in it in a long time and that she should think about a way to incorporate a music post into her blog...

She went back and refreshed herself on the format with the Ocho-rific Song o' the Day and one morning not too long ago, I woke to the first edition of "Thanks for the Memories - Songs from Yesteryear"  In her first of this series she featured "Till Then" by the Mills Brothers.  

I'll be sharing her music post here with you starting here today... and the Ocho-rific Song o' the Day will be back with daily posts before you know it .... 

"Thanks for the Memories - Songs from Yesteryear" 

If You Liked It, Share It ... Please and Thanks!
Don't Text and Drive!
and Don't Judge ANYONE but Yourself! 

Follow the Ocho-rific Song o' the Day on Facebook!
Click Here to Read More of 
the Ochorific Song o' the Day





Want MORE of the Ochorific Song of the Day?  May I suggest the "New? Start Here!" page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts This Week...

Most Popular Posts of All Time...