Wednesday, November 24, 2010

An Ocho-rific Update - Your Song o the Day Will Arrive in the P.M. - F.Y.I.

Good morning Gang! 
I'm just jotting to let you know that the Ocho-rific Song o the Day will be posted this evening. 
The clock has moved a little faster than I would like this morning here at The Ocho as I've been working on pics from Nuptials at Blue
Sky
Your Ocho-rific song is going to be INXS ... I'm pretty sure.  That IS of course subject to change. 
I'm not even sure "which" INXS ...
but I'm feelin' INXS this morning :)
Have a Safe, Grand and Groovy Day ...
and watch for the Ocho-rific Song o the Day sometime this evening
before my head hits the pillow!!
Tootles!
***
Until next time...
Have a Grand and Groovy Day!!
If you liked it, share it!!
Bookmark and Share

Want MORE of the Ochorific Song of the Day?  May I suggest the "New? Start Here!" page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts This Week...

Most Popular Posts of All Time...