Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hippie-rific Humpday, A Sad Day in Music & More Changes Than You Can Pack in a Pinata!


Good morning folks!!

There's a lot to discuss today and I don't know that I can get it all into one blog quickly enough as I have somewhere to be this morning and have several projects to finish up before I leave - BUT, there will be at least one more before my head hits the pillow tonight-so be sure to "bookmark", "subscribe" or "save in your favorites"  :)




First of all - let me cover "More Changes Than You Can Pack in a Pinata!". 
For those of you who do not know, I was relieved from the duties of my "day job" last week. 
We parted ways on amiable terms - however my tardiness had become a thorn in the boss' side and my lofty dreams of self employment had left me feeling beyond lethargic when it came to getting to "work" on time. 

In resolve to this matter - I am now scheduling photo-shoots at a high rate of speed and working on updates for

http://kcojax.blogspot.com/, as well as finishing the editing and uploading pics from recent shoots to KCoJax Candids on Facebook.

 If you are in this neck of the woods and interested in a photo shoot
- my specialty being kids -

 
  
please email me @ KimAJackson2010@gmail.com

*********

A Sad Day in Music



It never fails, each year when this day rolls around I feel more and more semi-positive that I was found under a rock by my wonderful family.  It's on this day each year that a multitude of Lennon fans worldwide mourn his passing and recall where they were when they heard the terrible news.

On this day each year - I too mourn the death of John Lennon.  Now, don't get me wrong people - I'm not sitting here shrouded in black or anything, but I did think of it this morning while fixing my first cuppa java.  As I stood there making my java, I recalled the stories told to me by friends of their recollections of the breaking news.  Some of them were watching , some of them had retired to bed by the time the news broke and didn't learn it until the next morning...I think it's possible that at my house (I was 6) we were still mourning the passing of Elvis; because I don't remember hearing a blasted thing about Lennon at the time.

Monday Night Football


ABC


Paul McCartney's Reaction



Paul & Ringo on Larry King




Where were YOU when you learned of John Lennon's death?

Click Here to Read More of 
the Ochorific Song o' the Day
Until Next Time -
Have a Grand and Groovy Day!!
 If you liked it, share it!!
Bookmark and Share
Please and Thanks!!

Want MORE of the Ochorific Song of the Day?  May I suggest the "New? Start Here!" page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts This Week...

Most Popular Posts of All Time...